Risks, Danger and Safety - Spring Symposium on Tourism Safety and Security16 - 18 April 2012
Call for Abstracts
The deadline for abstracts have been postponed with two weeks.
The new deadline for abstracts is 10 February 2012.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author by 27 February 2012
- Abstracts must be max 250-300 words long including keywords at the end of abstract
- Abstracts must be in English and include text (only one table is allowed, no pictures or graphics)
- Abstracts should include the author's name and email address
- Technical instructions for abstracts: Word Document, Font Times New Roman, Font size 12, Line spacing 1,5
- Abstracts must be sent via email or post
- The author(s) presenting the paper must register to attend the Conference and pay registration fee and be available to participate in the programme at the time scheduled
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the symposium materials in a printed abstract volume
- The registration deadline for accepted presenters is 4 March 2012
- Abstracts without a registered presenter by this date will be removed from the conference programme and all materials
Oral presentation will be allotted 20 minutes (15 min for presentation and 5 min for discussion).
The abstract submission
Abstracts should be submitted to the organizing committee by February 10th 2012
Tourism Safety and Security System in Lapland
Lapland Institute for Tourism Research and Education
96300 Rovaniemi, Finland