The 20th Nordic Symposium in Tourism and Hospitality Research
REGISTRATION AND ACCOMODATION
Please register for the Nordic Symposium 2011, evening events as well as for the optional tours by using the online registration form.
Before 30 June
After 1 July
|| 400 €
|| 450 €
| Student *
|| 150 €
|| 200 €
| Symposium Dinner
|| 70 €
|| 70 €
* Student fee applies to both graduate and post-graduate students. When submitting your registration form, please provide proof of a full-time student status (ID card or letter from your institution or program director)
Access to all sessions and all conference activities requires registration. Participants are encouraged to
register in advance and as early as possible in order to benefit from lower registration fees as
well as cheaper flight costs.
Full registration includes:
• admission to all sessions
• lunches and coffee/tea during breaks
• conference materials (final programme, abstracts as printed copy and on CD-rom)
• Get-together Party on Wednesday 21 September
• Outdoor Activities at Ounasvaara and the Evening at Ounasvaaran Maja on Thursday 22 September
There is a separate participation fee for the Symposium Dinner on Friday 23 September and for the Optional Tours on Saturday 24 September. For more information please check the Social Programme.
The conference organizers have made bulk reservations in three hotels with very affordable rates. For hotel locations, please check the event map
. These rates are valid only for reservations made through Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. All the conference hotels are located in the city centre. Please add your booking on the online registration form.
Your booking will be confirmed together with your symposium registration. Room rates include buffet breakfast, service, and VAT. Reservations will be made on a first-come first-served basis.
All hotel fees are to be paid directly to the hotel on-site.
Do not pay them to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses in advance (no deposit is required). The hotels accept all major credit cards.
Cancellation policy for hotel bookings
- cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses one day prior to the planned date of arrival at the latest
- all bookings cancelled later than this or bookings not cancelled at all will be invoiced in full
- without prior notice of late arrival, hotels have the right to give a reserved room away after 18.00.
The registration fees include the VAT 0%. Please note that all payments must be made in advance and in euros (€). The payment options are:
1) Bank transfer
Account holder: University of Lapland
Bank name: Nordea Bank Finland Plc.
Bank address: Aleksanterinkatu 36, 00020 NORDEA, Finland
IBAN account number: FI5917383000001470
Swift code: NDEAFIHH
VAT number: FI0292800-5
Please make sure that the participant’s name and Nordic Symposium 2011 are clearly stated in the payment’s message field to ensure that the payment is registered correctly.
2) Credit Card
(Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard, no other cards accepted)
If you choose credit card as your payment option on the online form, the conference office will e-mail to you a separate form to make the payment.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. Registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received before 15 August 2011. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds.